Minerva Crafts want to see what you creative bloggers would make with these 3 fabrics from their site.
We will select a few lucky bloggers to receive the goodies they chose in exchange for them blogging about what they make and allowing us & Minerva Crafts to share pictures of their creations on our sites or social media.
The product for this challenge is a choice of 3 stretch cotton canvas designer dress fabrics. What would you make with them?
How do I join in?
If you have a great idea of how to use this month’s product comment send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org giving us:
· A link to your blog.
· Details of what you plan to make.
· Tell us which fabric you want, and how many metres you need for your project.
· Details of which country you are in if you are outside of the UK; this won’t exclude you but allows us to calculate the postage.
Please get your entries in by midnight on the 15th. Don’t worry if you don’t get picked this time there will be plenty more chances to take part.
- Can I submit more than one idea? Yes you can but please send each one separately.
- Can I use the supplies to make up a commercial pattern or project from a book or magazine? Yes you can.
- Can I enter if I am outside of the UK? Yes but please tell us what country you are in
- Can I enter if I’ve already been picked in the past? Yes you can.
- What do I have to send you if I am chosen? A link to your blog post & a couple pics of what you have made.
- When do I have to blog/send pics by? Within 2 months of receiving the supplies.