Secondly, with the business going so well lately, and building so fast that i'm struggling to keep on top of it, I've decided it's time to get someone else on board to help me. So I am very excited to have avid sewer Beth Edmondson (aka. Madscouser ) joing the team. Starting from tomorrow Beth will be helping out on the social networking side of things to start off with, and from there who knows! So that you know when it's Beth posting she will put (B) after all her updates. Will be great to see what she brings to the site.
Bella Boutique! I've been asked to share this award with 7 other bloggers, linking to them below, and then to share 7 random facts with you all. I've had to think long and hard about what to share - so many random things! So first off here's the facts:
1) I am currently learning to speak Welsh
2) I lived in France, and when to school there, when I was 14.
3) I am a total bookworm! I can't imagine a life without books, I read every chance I get!
4) My favourite meal is my mum's homemade lasagne
5) I've always wanted to go to both China and Eygpt (maybe one day...)
6)I'm hooked on American drama series (CSI. NCIS, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Dexter, Criminal Minds...I could go on forever!)
7) Last but not least my lifelong dream (other than winning the lottery of course) is to be a published, and ideally successful, fiction author.
Then onto the bloggers that I pass this versitile blogger award onto, please do go check out their blogs for sewing and fabric happiness:
The Fabric Loft
House of Marmalade
Suzy Sewing Blog
Quilt Me Happy