Thank you all for your votes in our blogger of the year awards there were over 35 different sewing bloggers nominated and it was a close call as to who made it into the top ten.
The top 3 bloggers all win a prize, the winner gets a £50 voucher for www.backstitch.co.uk and the 2 runners ups get a selection of crafty prizes. Also one lucky voter was chosen at random to win a £15 voucher for Backstitch too. Congratulations to the winners.
Do take a look through the blogs below for great sewing tips, projects and inspiration. Next to each blog I’ve put one of the voter’s comments about why they nominated that blog.
Top 10 sewing blogs of 2011 as voted by you
- House of Pinhero I have watched this blog from the beginning and love the inspiration, creativity, and enthusiasm.
- Sew Scrumptious She does such wonderful work for Dress a girl Around the World. She's incredibly talented and generous.
- Very Berry There is always so much inspiration on this site and I am always excited to see what she has posted next.
- FairyFace Designs Her blog inspiring and she shares wonderful tutorials.
- Lily’s Quilts She's been such an inspiration to me and so many others and gave me the confidence to have a go at sewing.
- My Busy Craft Life She has the best ideas and the most amazing costumes!
- Sew Happy Geek They have so many great ideas and their link parties have introduced me to lots of new blogs.
- Flossie Teacakes Florence makes really beautiful things, sells lovely patterns that she designs and is full of sewing-related wisdom.
- Kitschy Coo I chose them because the things are beautiful with lots of laughs along the way.
- I’m a Ginger Monkey She's so funny, I love her sense of colour and her tutorials are really great.
Voter prize winner
Tors Grantham from Llanbradach